Friday 8 December 2006

Trisha optimistic about Sainikudu





Trisha optimistic about Sainikudu


Trisha is optimistic that Sainikudu would collect huge revenue and emerge a blockbuster.
Sainikudu, starring Mahesh Babu and directed by Guna Sekhar, was made on Rs 30-crore budget.


Amidst great expectations the movie got released last week.


Trisha, currently shooting for director Selvaraghavan's Telugu movie in Rajahmundry, says, “I gave my best in the movie. Personally, I feel it is one of the best films that I have acted in. The opening has been fabulous and I am confident that it would sustain the collection.”


Trisha, who is cast opposite Ajith in Kireedom, will join the sets on 11 December.


“With good movies in both Tamil and Telugu, I am confident that 2007 would take me a step higher in my career,” she adds.

No comments: