Thursday 1 March 2007

Happy Birthday Sneha


Sneha celebrates B'day

The girl-next-door, simple looking beauty Sneha is celebrating her birthday today (12th October). She was born in Mumbai and brought up in Dubai. She was discovered by director Fazil and made her debut in a Malayalam movie. Then she entered Telugu and Tamil. She is one of the leading actresses in Kollywood, Tollywood and Malluwood too.

Suited for homely roles, Sneha is hopeful of clinching the national award oneday. According to her, 'I don't know whether glamour is a part of acting. The public does not like me to do glamour roles and I am not comfortable wearing glamorous dress. Why should I shift to glamour when my homely roles have always been admired and adored? I feel comfortable playing such roles only'.

She says, 'All my focus is towards grabbing right opportunities. I pick offers which have potential for me to perform and portray me in a decent manner'.

No comments: